Published on August 29th, 2018 | by Natural Awakenings Publishing Corp.0
From Chaos to Coherence: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes
Join renowned bestselling authors and speakers Gregg Braden and Dr. Bruce Lipton November 8 to 11 for a transformative four-day retreat being held at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa in the majestic and tranquil desert sacred lands of Santa Ana Pueblo.
From Chaos to Coherence: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes features over 30 hours with these two world-renowned pioneers, scientists, teachers and authors in the field of science, biology, metaphysics and consciousness. Attendees will get a chance to spend rare close time with this pair while learning some of the most recent discoveries merging science and spirituality in the alchemy of the human heart.
This program is designed to give participants the maximum opportunity to do the deeper work, all set in the rugged beauty of New Mexico’s high desert and on the native Santa Anna pueblo, which contributes to a unique personal experience that’s not possible at the larger keynote-oriented conferences.
During this heart-centered event, Braden and Lipton will provide a paradigm-shattering synthesis of ancient wisdom and frontier science, new knowledge that reveals the planet is experiencing an extraordinary evolutionary event—the dawn of a new civilization. They will lead participants beyond climate change, collapsing economies and religious extremes to show that such chaos is a natural step in an unfolding process, rather than the tragic end to a broken planet.
Presenting new research ranging from human evolution and epigenetics to the new field of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart), these inspiring scientists describe discoveries that overturn 150 years of conventional scientific knowledge. The empowering new science of how heart, mind and spirituality interface biology and genetics, illuminates the mechanisms by which thoughts, attitudes and beliefs create the conditions of our bodies and our place in the world. Once the big picture is recognized, the choices and opportunities to manifest a better life and a better world become obvious.
In this responsibly presented, fast-paced, highly visual and experiential program, Gregg Braden and Bruce Lipton go beyond the mainstream thinking to reveal the discoveries that have reversed a century of thinking when it comes to us, our limits and capabilities. Join Gregg and Bruce in this extended program based upon material from Gregg’s new series of un-published books and Bruce’s visionary research. Together they draw upon more than 70 years of combined experience to merge modern science and ancient, mystical and indigenous wisdom to reveal the time-tested keys for thriving in life’s extremes.
Highlights of this program include:
- A special segment dedicated to learning the techniques, and experiencing the proven benefits, of heart-brain harmonization. These techniques are confirmed to be effective by modern science, and parallel those used in practices preserved in ancient and indigenous traditions
- Advances in physics and cell biology that emphasize the organizing role of conscious awareness and the molecular mechanisms that bridge the mind-body connection
- A special segment dedicated to new discoveries, techniques and protocols for DNA longevity
- Multiple opportunities to experience and fine-tune your skills of heart intelligence
- Discovering the five false assumptions of science that our society is based upon, why they’re changing our lives today, and how to use the new discoveries to your advantage
- Learning to discern between your thinking mind and your heart’s intelligence as it reveals decisive answers to your life’s most difficult decisions, and how to trust what you learn
- How mechanisms in your cells act as master switches through which your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs create the conditions of your body and of your place in the world
- Why the oft-dismissed placebo effect is the most powerful healing tool you have
- Quantum physics and biology—new links between two branches of sciences that will astonish and inspire you.