Published on August 1st, 2018 | by Dr. Robyn Benson0
5 Steps to Healthier, Fuller and Shapelier Breasts
by Robyn Benson, DOM
Breast cancer, lumps, breast pain and sagging breasts are very common occurrences and concerns for women in today’s world and increasing for men too. If you are experiencing one of these challenges, consider the 5 steps to your self-care lifestyle, including regular breast massages and a monthly self-examination.
- Eat Whole Foods. More than anything, choose an organic whole food diet that’s free of pesticides and herbicides. Also avoid drinking anything out of plastic bottles. The toxic buildup from these offenders can contribute to massive havoc in your breast cell tissue and to hormone imbalance. One of my favorite supplements to help detox chemical buildup in breast tissue is calcium glucarate. I also recommend a good multivitamin, vitamin D and Chinese Herbs to promote breast and hormone wellness.
- Get Moving. Doing any form of exercise or movement at least three times per week helps your heart, brain and breast tissue. Whether it’s a daily walk, Zumba class, or weight lifting, be sure to wear a support bra that is comfortable and not too tight around your breasts for improved circulation.
- Take Bra Breaks. Most women now realize underwire bras are hazardous to healthy breast tissue. This is because underwires hinder healthy lymphatic movement in and around your breasts. Whenever possible, let your boobs breathe and be free—especially when home at night and on the weekends.
- Seek out Natural Breast Solutions. Have you heard of the non-surgical procedure Jennifer Aniston had? It is a natural breast lift used with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). Most people do not even know this outpatient option exists.
- Eliminate Stress. Stress wreaks havoc in our bodies. Instead of stressing, find ways to allow more flow, more fun, and more fabulous moments in your life. Meditate and allow your body to have the proper rest it desires. This will help you age better and with more radiance and vitality in your skin and all your body tissues.
For more information on how to live better and age healthfully, call Robyn Benson directly at 505-986-1089 or email Robyn@RobynBenson.com.