Published on February 28th, 2018 | by Master Mingtong Gu


Qigong Helps Reduce Risks Associated With Modern Living

by Master Mingtong Gu and The Chi Center Staff

Our modern lifestyles come with many risks. The possibility of pain, injury or illness seems to be forever present—whether it’s waiting just around the corner, or already with you and affecting your day-to-day life.

So, we do our best to stay healthy and well; for example, by following diet programs, visiting the exercise studio, and thinking positive thoughts. But what if I told you that, right from the start, Western traditions of belief often put you at a disadvantage when it comes to understanding and improving your well-being?

Made concrete by the philosopher of science Descartes in the seventeenth century, the Western world began to perceive the body and mind as two separate entities. The body is thought to be solid, obviously made from physical matter, while the non-physical mind is an intangible thing we carry around inside our bodies—sometimes even hindering the body from doing what we want it to, for example when mental fog makes our physical movements clumsy and uncoordinated.

So, we talk about “mind over matter” when someone appears to be healing against all medical expectations, or when someone demonstrates an unusual degree of willpower or physical endurance. And we explore how the placebo effect allows the mind to “trick” the body into healing without medication.

But this is only one possible perspective, called mind-body dualism—that’s been shaping Western understanding for more than 500 years.

In ancient Eastern traditions, the mind, body and heart are seen—and treated—as a unified whole. Your mind is your body, and your body is your mind—and your heart communicates with the mind, the brain and all the other organs of the body to influence physical health, mental clarity, perceptions and emotions.

And through modern science, we’ve discovered that only 4 percent of the energy in our universe has a physical form. The other 96 percent is formless and invisible, but scientists are able to measure it by the way it influences the physical world.

Zhineng Wisdom Healing Qigong is a 5,000-year-old wisdom and healing art that, with consistent practice, empowers you to connect your total being to the natural energy (qi or chi) that underlies everything else in your life—your health, your vitality, your happiness, even your overall sense of well-being and fulfillment.

The energy of your mind affects the energy of your body and that of your heart. The energy of your body affects the energy of your heart and of your mind. And, the energy of your heart affects both your body and mind. They are all connected and inter-related.

In addition, your mind, body and heart are able to connect on a profound level with the chi surrounding them—the infinitely sustainable energy of the universe.

Through the slow movements, healing sounds, visualizations and meditations of Wisdom Healing Qigong, you become able to transcend your perceptions and physical limitations, increasing and re-balancing your energy level. And that energy in turn increases your capacity for self-care, selfhealing, and self-empowerment.

Did you know that Wisdom Healing Qigong has also been extensively studied by modern science? From that research, many scientifically proven, practical applications for healing and promoting the well-being of the body, mind and emotions through Qigong have been documented.

Studies by the Harvard Medical School and others have found positive effects on immune system function and autoimmune reactions—confirming that practicing Qigong can influence gene expression, reduce chronic inflammation, and improve overall health.

But the immune system is not the only aspect of health that Wisdom Healing Qigong can help with. Neurological conditions such as stroke, epilepsy, migraine, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease have also been shown to improve when Qigong is practiced consistently, as the brain and nervous system’s functions rely on the transmission of tiny quantities of energy—and Qigong empowers your mind and body to regulate and balance those transmissions.

Other evidence indicates that Qigong reduces the side effects of cancer treatment, helps to minimize mood imbalances and inflammatory reactions, and improves overall quality of life.

Alongside all of these powerful healing benefits for people suffering from serious health conditions, Wisdom Healing Qigong offers many benefits for your general wellness, energy, hormonal and emotional balance.


To learn more about how Wisdom Healing Qigong works, and the science behind this ancient practice, visit ChiCenter.com/Research. To read this full article, visit NaturalAwakeningsnnm.com. See ad, page 5.

About the Author

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑

Network-wide options by YD - Freelance Wordpress Developer