Published on February 28th, 2018 | by Natural Awakenings Publishing Corp.0
Earth Day Conference and Exhibition
The first annual Earth Day Santa Fe Conference and Exhibition is being held April 21 and 22 at the Hilton Historic Plaza in Santa Fe. This inaugural event will gather the best of New Mexico’s and beyond environmental and holistic scene for a weekend of earth-consciousness education, community empowerment, and kindred-connections. Attendees will enjoy free innovative workshops, local and national exhibitors, product demos, live performances, art exhibits and an exclusive networking dinner party.
Earth Day Santa Fe is a globally-focused showcase and open invitation to local, national and international eco-brands, wellness advocates, and change-catalysts to further educate our community on how to improve our lives and reduce our footprint impact. “Earth-conscious choices are no longer a ‘trend’ or ‘privilege’ but an immediate and profound need for human lives’ betterment and continuance. This survival dialogue must persist to further ignite awakenings and action,” says event organizer, Maria Baez founder and CEO of HolisticGLOBE magazine. “Earth Day Santa Fe is intended to open the door for ongoing earth and social positive impact showcase, education and dialogue.”
Earth Day Santa Fe is calling organizations, vendors, experts, artists and visionaries to partake, support and exhibit their sustainable, earth-friendly and holistic technologies, products, services, projects and artistic expressions. Open showcase opportunities are available for:
- sustainability, environmental care and green technologies including organic, earthfriendly resources; green living consultants; air/water quality and purification; alternative energy, alternative fuel, earth-friendly cleaning products; energy efficiency and conservation; solar and wind power; waste management and hybrids
- ethical brands, social accountability, impact investment, fair trade and holistic entrepreneurship
- earth conscious, nature-inspired and spiritual visual arts expressions
- organic, healthy, earth-friendly and hand-made products, consumer brands, and arts and crafts • eco-fashion and recycled goods
- holistic, wellness and spiritual experts, products and services
- animal care, wildlife and special habitats protection, and conservation
- holistic pet care and pet adoption
- natural world, farming, native and indigenous, and shamanic practices
The HolisticGLOBE brand is a social movement for self-empowerment, sustainability, conscious living and healthy lifestyles. Since 2009, its collective, live event platform has hosted hundreds of exhibitors and experts, welcomed thousands of eager attendees, and originated powerful kindred connections and business alliances throughout the nation featuring more than 25 participating U.S. cities per annual tour.
“Contact us for event details, vendor space, brand exclusivity and topic availability,” says Baez. “Your vendor participation includes exhibit space, lodging options, event day and long-term advertising perks and annual professional membership benefits.”
Cost: free admission with online RSVP. Indoor event/free parking. For more information, visit EarthDaySantaFe.com.